Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Lot of Things Happened


Assalamualaikum,

This is the first entry of 2014 because a lot of things happened that I don't have time to clean up this blog infested with cobwebs. Including "to finish" tons of merciless homeworks. Homeworks do not know mercy. I'm taking SPM this year after all.


This year is totally challenging for me. Life in school, my dad's ill....even the MH370 had gone to nowhere. Things might turn out worse later on, but keep your head straight and move on.


Recently, I did horribly in UP1. I failed 3 subjects.....I think I know why. LAZINESS. Being LAZY is the cause of abyssmal grades. The main thing is I WANT TO FIGHT OFF THE LAZINESS IN ME!! But I kept failing. How i'm going to "kembali ke pangkal jalan"? My biggest concern is to change in the sake of future. I will change....someday.


For some reason, my eyesight seems to get worse. In the science fair at school recently, it was confirmed that I got myopia a.k.a nearsighted. My eyes tend to experience "silau-ness" (sorry for the broken English) although it rarely happens. I wish I don't look weird on glasses, which everyone always say when I put it on. My eyes are quite slit and dead, which makes me look like Chinese.


For once for awhile, I wanted a fun life.



1 comment:

manusia said...

Buat apa nak risau pasal persepsi orang, aku ni pun bukannya sesuai pakai glasses, tapi aku pakai juga, Be yourself