Assalamualaikum,
Kita ditag oleh seorang noona iaitu JunkyoHikari. Sorry sebab lambat buat post. Bukannya apa, kita baru tengok shoutbox hari ni so tak tau yang noona tag kita. I'm going to answer all of her eleven questions.
RULES:
- Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blogJunkyoHikari noona's question:
- Answer the 11 questions asked
- Nominate 11 other blogger with smaller following but with lots of potential
- Create 11 your own question for them to answer
- Notify your nominate
1. What should I call you? Are you younger than me or not? (I'm 22)
Syahril is fine. I'm a lot younger than you. I'm turning 17 this year.
2. Do you mind if all of my post full with anime, manga, game, kpop, jpop, tpop? Why?
I don't mind at all. I love those stuffs.
3. If you could choose between this animal (bunny, dog, cat, owl, panda, tiger, dragon, fox, snake, spider, pygmy marmoset, turtle, tortoise, llama, koala, dolphin, dinosaur, pygmy goat) as your pet. Which pet you gonna choose? (Pick 2 and state the reason)
Cats. I LOVE CATS. Nohing more nothing less. Another one is panda~! Comel gila. Bila main Tekken 6, kalau nak lawan Panda mmg tak sanggup.
4. If you see someone being bullied/harassed by someone big and scary, will you help? If not, state the reason why?
I do want to help. I'll do it in my own way (heret cikgu disiplin lps skodeng the bully)
5. What did you think about current temperature in Malaysia right now? If its hot, can you tell me what you always do to reduce the heat?
Kejap panas, kejap sejuk. So, minum air banyak-2 eventhough korang menyampah nak pi toilet banyak kali.
6. What kind of laptop/pc you use right now? Can you tell me, what kind of laptop you want to use someday?
Currently using BENQ monitor and LG CPU. I want to use a very high tech laptops. (Actually I lack common sense of technologies....and nearly everything)
7. If you could choose between summer, autumn, winter, spring. Which season you love and state the reason.
Sangatlah berat sebelah soalan ni. I love it all.
8. Situation: One day, you find someone who is so bright that make your heart pounding so hard. What will you do?
e) Go straight to him/her and say: "I like you!"
9. What if you find a cute baby in front of your house. Considering that you're single and still stay with your own family what will you do?
"OMO COMEI GILER!!". Yeah, that's what I do.
10. What is your favourite song when you're sad and when you're happy?
Anything in my phone
11. Did you think my question is so unreasonable and crazy and make you nervous like in exam? Tell me why?
Nope. If it's exam, I'll go "what the ~!@#$%^&*()_+ is this?!"
Now it's my turn. My questions are simple and I can't think of anything other than these.
MY QUESTIONS:
1. Describe me in 3 words.
2. What is the funniest thing that you've experienced?
3. Can you cook? If you can, what will you cook? (selain telur ,maggi & air)
4. What is your favourite word/sentence/quotes? Why?
5. What is your special skills? Give me at least 3 of them.
6. You witnessed a murder right in front of your eyes. That murderer then planning to get you next. What will you do?
7. You found out that your best friend cheated you. What will you do next?
8. Which word fits you the most?
9. Ada tabiat yang tak boleh dielakkan tak? (cnth: garu kepala, gigit kuku)
10. What do you think of my blog? Tell me why. (Be honest please!)
11. Do you think my questions are too serious and ridiculous? Why?
Disebabkan kita ni malas nak tag sapa-sapa....So, I tag whoever read this post! Of course, kita tak paksa. It's up to you to answer these questions.
.png)
5 comments:
No. 4 - Yap the only way to help people right haha :)
@Nur Arina kalau x pun aku bagi flying kick sampai senget sebelah muka dia. Ko berani??
Haha cabar ke ? Tapi aku pun akan buat benda yang sama gak :P
thanks sebab sudi jawab :D takpe lambat :D ahaha XD
ni pun lambat nak reply :3
owhhok XD rasa mamkin tua aih tengok banyak blogger muda TT^TT
ahahaha.. fluffy animals <3 <3 <3
ikut situation lah nih? bwahaha nice :3 (teringat time skolah, macam ni lah buat) ahaha
serius, nyampah gak gi ulang kali ke toilet, TT^TT
my bro said just use Razor :3 but I wanna buy alienware since its looks cool and have power cool healing XD ahahaha
winter, sejuk sgt mwahahaha XD
wow.. straight.. berani gile :'(
ahahahha XD
yups.. sure, same here, anything in my phone... :3
ahahahaha XD same lol XD
alahai, tak larat betul nak jawab liebster, bukan apa, taktau nak tag sape dah.. ahaha XD
can I answer here? :D
1. Idk you, but I can say that you're Funny, Cute, Crazy
2. Funniest thing that make me feel like I want to hide my face somewhere :'( waktu form 5 tahun 2009, terjatuh dalam longkang yang tinggi and besar depan dewan makan dgn penuh budak batch depan tu yg buat donnow je sambil masak juadah yg diaorang nak jual time berbuka TT^TT sedih and malu bwahahaha... anyway cuma sorang kwn laki nih tolong... yg perempuan tak ingat :'( (sorry bad memories)
3. Yups.. but I'm not good in cooking :'( I love sotanghon soup (in my blog recipe), and ayam masak halia.
4. I did this before :3 too many quote I like, but I take this one:
When the world shoves you around, you've just gotta stand up and shove back - Roronoa Zoro (because I always experience this)ahaha XD
5. Sleeping more than 2 days (is at consider as skill? ahahaha), I'm good at rock,paper,scissor, and last but not least I at least can drawing (even though not as good as other people)
6. OMG!!! Why you do this to me :'( Anyway, I must make sure I video tape his action killing someone and if I didn't have time to do so, I'll run as fast as I can to crowd people while call 999 and tell them what happen. (If I can, I will run to police station)
7. OH MY!!! I feel betrayed... but I need to ask why did she do that? Its depend on situation what kind of lie she feed me.. since I'm forgivable person, I might forgive her later on.. if i don't want awkward situation to be happen, I'm gonna fight with her, slap and anything else until both of we tired.. ahahaha (only if she lied something that I can't accept) Is it crazy?? ahahaha
8. WEIRDO OTAKU!!! Is it one word? I'm gonna say I'm a weirdo and at the same time otaku ahahaha
9. talk to myself.. yups only that :3 dgn conteng tangan sendiri especially bila bosan or ada pen dekat tangan ahahaha XD
10. Ok, I love your blog dude.. honest dah nih.. ahaha XD especially navi :3 ada feeling mcm Hafiz pnya blog XDD simple with black and white :3
11. nah, its not :D I love your question XD differ from other and crazy especially that 6,7,9 question bwahahahaha
Post a Comment